We’ve assembled six tips for assembling customers quickly, because it can be hard getting new clients.
1) Look to your current customers for new customers. Although it may not be the most comfortable thing to do, ask your current customers to provide you with a referral. Tell them you are looking to take on a large number of new clients to expand your business and ask them if they would share that information with their friends and family. Although you might not get an overwhelming response from this step alone, people who are referred by friends are more likely to continue to be customers and are more likely to be happy with your services than others. If you’ve been doing a good job then your current clients should have no problem providing a positive review to their friends.
2) Look just beyond your existing clients. When you’re done with a cleaning service Toronto job, ask about potential opportunities nearby. If you clean a home, knock on the neighbors door and explain that you have just finished cleaning the home next door and that you are looking for new clients. Be sure to use first and last names if you decide to take this approach as the fact that “Bob uses me to clean his house” makes it more likely that you will be able to make a positive impression.
3) Offer samples and other free goodies to appeal to new customers. Many companies offer free or deeply discounted offers to use their service because they are sure that once you try their service you’ll be hooked. Always make sure to offer a new customers 100% money back guarantee if they aren’t happy.
While offering free services doesn’t provide an immediate payment, it can net you some new clients. Although you might think that free only benefits the customer, you have to look beyond the short term sacrifice when you first start out. Some organizations including local PTA chapters are always asking businesses for donations to be auctioned at a fundraiser. If you can offer a free housecleaning in exchange for allowing you to pass around some flyers you can quickly get some business.
Local restaurants, dry cleaners, sub shops will often let other local businesses put a bowl at the cash register for a contest giveaway. This is also a great way to gather names and numbers of interested clients. While it’s not a good idea to create a fake contest to get new clients, using local businesses and other places to host these contests will provide you with a lot of new potential clients that you can then contact at a later time.
4) Try something a little more grassroots. While a slick idea can go a long way, a lot can be said about a little elbow grease and sweat. Part of your marketing should contain making phone calls to gain new clients, and the return can often pay off in a big way. Depending on who your clients are, many of them are more accessible when they are at home when compared to being at work. Try making phone calls, door-to-door visits, and even flyers and posters to increase your business quickly.
5) Expand your ehmaids.ca services. If you are trying to gain customers, expanding what you offer them is a great way to get new customers and increase payments from your current customers. For example, if you clean their home with a particular product, offer to sell them the product and your services at a cheaper price than just the cleaning product or the cleaning alone. If you don’t sell products, look for a company that will let you buy their products at cost then turnaround and resell them. You can also offer different levels of cleaning including a deep clean that might be good once a month or two in addition to your weekly schedule. Having a range of products to sell customers will help provide various opportunities for them to sign up with you.
6) Call your ex. We all have past clients that are no longer using our services and they can be a great source of quick income. Periodically you should call past clients and ask them if they have any needs even if not your usual list of tasks. If they can afford it, past clients are loyal and dependable when you need them most.